Interested in becoming an instructor for an IAA-sponsored class or workshop? We have opportunities for teaching different media and art topics!
1. Teaching basic classes through our IAA Community Art Schools curriculum.
2. Artist workshops, usually on Saturdays. Your choice of topic or media.
3. Free 2-hour workshops on arts and crafts through our Open Art Meetups on Friday evenings. Your choice of
Contact our Development Chair Michele Quarton at firstname.lastname@example.org to explore the options.
After securing a date for your class or workshop from Michele, use the Web/Marketing Request form below to provide the Communications team with the information needed to register students and to publicize the event.
Registration and Fee policies effective August 2020
1. The materials fee for classes offered by the IAA is $20 for a two-session class through August 31, 2020. In September the fee increases to $25 per student for IAA members and $35 for nonmembers.
Due to the COVID19 protocols all students must preregister and pay on the Irvingartassociation.org website (including Spanish/Bilingual on Wednesdays, Fine Arts on Thursdays, and Lalapalooza on Fridays).
Instruction is free to the students and underwritten by grants or the IAA. Students are required to wear a mask and will have a temperature check before entering the classroom
2. For Meetup workshops (usually Friday evenings), a donation of $5 per student is requested, which goes to IAA. The instructor may charge a small materials fee also, but instruction should be free. If students use IAA supplies, a $20 fee will be charged for materials, payable to IAA.
All students must be preregistered, no walk-ins allowed. The instructor’s contact information will be posted. Students are required to wear a mask and will have a temperature check before entering the classroom