We offer many art instruction programs to local artists, including art workshops, Open Art Night programs, and the Spanish language classes.
|RESOURCES FOR INSTRUCTORS||RESOURCES FOR ARTISTS|
|Web / Marketing Request Form||IAA Class / Workshop Feedback Form|
Open Art Meetups
Our goal is to be an educational resource center for visual arts education in the Irving Community.
- Develop fine art classes that introduce students in the Irving area to the basic skills of fine art.
- To provide quality art instructors and art instruction with organizational classroom
- To interact with the community in providing and developing interactive visual art programs.
- Workshops are scheduled throughout the year, usually on evenings or Saturday. Workshop instructors are local and regional artists. Workshop fees are charged by the instructor to the student and vary depending on workshop topic and length. For announcements, click here.
- Community Outreach Art Programs are organized in the Irving community to deliver interactive art learning experiences at the request of various community organizations; for example, the Art Attack programs through the Irving Public Library and the Holiday Cards and Crafts Workshops through the Irving Arts Center.
- Open Art Nights are every Friday night during the year. Open Art Nights have various art discovery programs on Friday night, 7-9. Instructors organize the event and advertise the event on Meetup.com.
- Tuesday Painters: Open to the public. Reservation required – contact Susan at firstname.lastname@example.org. Come paint with us! All media welcome — crafters too. Bring a sack lunch. Hours: 10:30am – 3pm weekly (oil painters, please use odorless turps)
- Thursday Art Group: Open to the public. Reservation required – contact John at email@example.com. All media welcome – crafters too. Bring a sack lunch. Hours: 10am-4pm weekly (oil painters, please use odorless turps)