The Irving Art Association Library offers members a selection of more than 300 books and videos on art. The collection concentrates on instructional books and videos, the majority in popular media such as watercolor, acrylic, oil, pastels, and pencil. Other two- and three-dimensional media are also covered, as well as crafts and art history. Other equipment includes a light box, an enlarger and a mat cutter.
The Library is open during Gallery hours and IAA meetings.
- Books and videos checkout for a month.
- Equipment does not check out.
- Only members are eligible to check materials out.
- The Library is self-service.
- Please fill out the checkout cards in the card pocket of the book or other item and place the card in the checkout box.
- When returning the item, cross off your name and place the card back in the card pocket.
- Place the item back on the Library shelves or bookcart