- Contacts: email@example.com – for officers go to Contacts page.
- For the latest IAA NEWSLETTER click here
MEMBER NEWS NEEDED email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- PHOTO ALBUM – A photo view of IAA events. Email photos to email@example.com
- New Page – MEMBER NEWS
CALLS FOR ENTRY / OPPORTUNITIES more
- Sept. 19 noon – 4pm Irving Main Street Event – VOLUNTEERS NEEDED for art activities contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Coppell Fall Old Town Artisan Show October 3rd, 2015
9am-3pm Deadline to apply for booth Sept. 10. Applications click here or contact email@example.com / 469-955-2038.
- Deep Irving Market Days Oct. 17 & Nov. 28, 2015 $20/booth https://www.facebook.com/Deep.Irving.1903 http://www.deepirving.com/
- Exhibit Space/Opportunities: Now booking 2016! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for reservations at the Jaycee Park Center for the Arts. Remember, free exhibits for the small (west) gallery is an IAA member perk!
- For free exhibits at the West Irving Library, contact email@example.com. Exhibit space can be shared with other artists.
- Meetings & Demonstrations are held on the 4th Tuesday at 6:45pm, Sept. – May. Guests are welcome. note: Refreshments are now served at 6:45 pm; meeting starts at 7pm.
- Sept. 4 ART IN THE PARK 6-8 pm Paint out and family art activities
- September 22 —SUSAN NEUMAN oil demo 7pm
- Oct.? 2015 – 60th IAA Anniversary Celebration. More details to come…
EXHIBITS / EVENTS more
- August 30 – September 24 IAA 14th Annual Wildlife and Domestic Animal Art Juried Exhibition (both galleries) Reception & Awards Sunday, September 13 2-4 pm
- July 25 – September 26 IAA 2015 3rd Annual Summer Exhibit at the West Irving Library, 4444 W. Rochelle, Irving TX 75062
WORKSHOPS / CLASSES more
- TUESDAYS Tuesday Painters FREE group hours: 10:30am – 3:30pm; contact firstname.lastname@example.org about
- THURSDAYS Thursday Painters (oriental art) FREE contact Contact TAO Arts President Pat Southard at 214-534-9501 or email@example.com about
- Sept. 3, 10 & 17 Free Basic Watercolor & Inks. Instructor Pooran Lashini registration closed
- Sept. 4 – Family Night Arts & Crafts will be ART IN THE PARK 6-8 pm Paint out and family art activities
- Sept. 19 Copic Art Class; contact firstname.lastname@example.org (meets on 3rd Sat.) http://laura-griffin.com/blog/
- Sept. 25 Open Art Night: Art Journaling Meetup
FREE contact email@example.com For group project announcements, click here.
- Oct. 1, 8 & 22 Free Basic Gelli Printing Instructor: Sharon Giles
- Oct. 1, 8 & 22 Watercolor & Inks I followup to the Basic Class. Instructor Pooran Lashini contact her to register: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Oct. 30 – Nov. 1 Go Big, Go Bold: Abstract Painting Workshop (instructor Filomena Booth email@example.com) WORKSHOP IS FULL.
New membership categories:
Active Member $30/yr. | Active Member/Spouse $50/yr | Senior Member $25/yr. (65+) | Youth $10/yr. (age 12 – 18) | College Student $15/yr. (full time only ) | Patron Member $100/yr | Associate Member (Irving art teachers — FREE but does not confer active membership privileges)
- Facebook: Like us on the Irving Art Association Page
- Twitter: Follow us via @IrvingArt
- Subscribe to email updates from Irving Art Association:
Click on button or hit enter to subscribe.