The 58th Annual Irving Art Association Members Juried Exhibition will be on exhibit April 29 to May 31, 2013 at the Jaycee Park Center for the Arts.
Winning artwork will be honored with a traveling exhibit: Winners’ Exhibition: Award-Winning Artwork from Irving Art Association’s Annual Juried Members Show, June 7 – July 8, 2013 in the Focus Gallery at the Irving Arts Center
For complete information, see the IAA 2013 Juried Members Show Prospectus.
Juror was Cecy Turner. Contact Show Chair Ron Stephens for details at email@example.com
The Awards Reception was held on May 12, 2013.
IAA 2013 MEMBERS SHOW AWARD WINNERS
Best of Show Helen Bailey “Maclintock V”
List of Winners:
Best of Show Helen Bailey “Maclintock V” colored pencil
President’s Award Patsy Lindamood “Waiting for Sushi” pastel
Canson Excellence in Art Award Janice Hamilton “Peonies in Brass” oil
- First Place Jene Gravely “Boys at the River”
- Second Place Julie England “Zach”
- Third Place Nancy Paris Pruden “Snowy Glade”
- First Place Jane Strong “Butterfly”
- Second Place Cayetano Olivarez “Giant Swallowtail
- Third Place Sheridan Keglovits “Micha’s Son”
- First Place Ron Stephens “Fascination”
- Second Place Josh Fletcher “Thomas the Brown Foot Bear”
- Third Place Christopher Atkinson “Dr. Chucky’s Relapse”
- First Place Sharon Giles “Green Mansions”
- Second Place Meghana Joshi “Reflections!”
- Third Place Gladys DelPrincipe-Wyllie “Water Lilly – Freeman’s Pond”