The 1st Annual IAA Photography Competition is open to all DFW area residents. $2,000 in awards!
Entries closed October 10th – Exhibit opens October 29th
For complete entry details, see the prospectus: 2017 IAA Photography Prospectus
- Must be original photography, either film or digital.
- Any subject matter will be considered as acceptable, except nudes.
- Submitted works must have been created in the last 2 years, and not accepted in a previous IAA Photography Exhibit.
- Limit of three (3) entries per photographer.
- Framed photography must not exceed 36″ x 36″, and weigh under 20 lbs.
Digital images only: JPGs or PNGs with 300 pixels per inch resolution and a width and/or height maximum of 1800 pixels/6 inches. Maximum of 3MB. Image names: Last name of photographer, first name or initial, then title of photograph or entry no.
Submit your entry online with payment via PayPal in the amount of $35 ($25 for IAA members). No refunds.
- Entry Deadline Oct 10
- Notification of acceptance Oct 15
- Hand delivered entries Saturday, Oct. 28 10am – 2pm
Jaycee Park Center for the Arts,
- Exhibit opens Oct. 29
- Reception & Awards Ceremony Sunday, Nov. 5 2 – 4 pm
- Exhibit Closes Dec. 1
- Art pick up Saturday, Dec. 2 10 – 2 pm
- Traveling Exhibit Dec. 3 – Jan. 7, 2018 at the West Irving Library (optional)