CALLS FOR ENTRY / OPPORTUNITIES more
- Irving Farmers Markets Saturdays at the Irving Arts Center and Heritage Crossing – for vendor applications visit http://fourseasonsmarkets.com/
- Volunteers needed for the IAA booth at the Irving Farmers Market at the Irving Arts Center – held on 1st & 3rd Saturdays – 2 hour shifts 8:00 – 10:00, 10:00 – 12:00, 12:00 – 2:00. Opportunity to sell art & do demos. Upcoming dates: Aug. 5 & 19; Sept. 2, 16 & 30; Oct. 7, 21, & 28. Contact Michele Quarton at email@example.com
Exhibit Space – call for IAA Members The IAA Board is now doing exhibit space planning for 2018. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org a description of your intended exhibit, participating artists, some images, and your preferred months.
- Baylor call for more artwork – must be current IAA member. Change out or place your work at Baylor, Scott & White. Contact CAAP Chair Frankie Sieloff Couch at 972-255-3468 or email@example.com or Susan Murray at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to participate in this Corporate Art Appreciation Program project.
- Place your art in other Irving locations! Contact CAAP Chair Frankie Sieloff Couch at 972-255-3468 or email@example.com if you would like to participate in the Corporate Art Appreciation Program.
- Looking for other artist calls around DFW? Check ArtNewsDFW.com’s art competition calls, other opportunities, and the Art Deadlines Calendar. For small craft fairs, check DFW Craft Shows.
- Meetings & Demonstrations will either be at 7:00 pm on the 4th Tuesday, Sept. – June, or occasionally on a Saturday or Sunday, depending upon the activity planned. Note: Artists, be sure to bring your entries for Artist of the Month by 6:45; meeting starts at 7pm ( for meetings held at the Jaycee Center). Guests are welcome.
- Tuesday, Sept. 26 at 7pm IAA Member Art Experience – acrylic pour and two other art experiences.
EXHIBITS / EVENTS more
- July 15 – August 27 2017 IAA Winners Exhibit; Irving Art Center’s Dupree Lobby, 3333 N. MacArthur Blvd., Irving TX 75062 (Challenge entries included); July 16 Reception for the IAA Winners Exhibit 2-4pm
- July 30- Aug. 25 IAA Printmaking, Collage & Assemblage Exhibit (East); Reception Sunday, August 6, 2-4pm
- July 30- Aug. 25 IAA Board Annual Exhibit (West Gallery; Reception Sunday, August 6, 2-4pm
- Aug. 27 – Sept. 29 IAA Annual National Animal Juried Art Exhibit (East & West Galleries) Reception & Awards: Sunday, Sept. 10, 2-4pm.
WORKSHOPS / CLASSES / ACTIVITIES more
Register your child for the IAA Children’s Fall Program – classes start in October
- TUESDAYS Tuesday Painters FREE group hours: 10:30am – 3:30pm; contact firstname.lastname@example.org about
- Aug. 4 Open Art Friday: Coloring Book Party – FREE! All ages welcome – contact email@example.com. For group project announcements, click here.
- Aug. 11 Open Art Friday: TBA Supplies required. FREE! All ages welcome – contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For group project announcements, click here.
- August 19 Copic Art Club . Contact Instructor Laura Griffin to register at email@example.com. http://laura-griffin.com/blog/
- Aug. 20 Open Art Sunday: Watercolor Pouring Basics. FREE instruction, but supplies required. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For group project announcements, click here.
- Aug. 25 Open Art Friday: Drip / Splash Trees in Watercolor & Gouache. Supplies required. FREE! All ages welcome – contact email@example.com. For group project announcements, click here.
- Sept. 9 Paint Club with VET: Daisies ($25) 10-12 am REGISTER NOW
Free Basic Classes for Fall start in September – registration is now open!
FREE PAINTING & ART ACTIVITY GROUPS – Tuesday Painters (weekly), Open Art Night (1st, 2nd & 4th Friday eve.), Sunday Open Art (3rd Sun. afternoon) about
Membership year runs
- Contacts: Office Phone 972-721-2488 – email firstname.lastname@example.org –
for officers go to the Contacts page.
- Latest IAA NEWSLETTER click here
- CALENDAR: Exhibits * Meetings * Workshops
- PHOTO ALBUM – A photo view of IAA events. Email photos to email@example.com
- Join IAA, the most active art association in the metroplex with the most benefits. Time to join or renew: Membership Page.