Special Event – We need member volunteers!
IAA Fall Festival of Art, Oct. 14th, IAA Gallery
1. Event Organizers: Help set up events, and help take the event down. Greet guest, give direction to the different event areas. Two shifts: 12 – 2:30 & 2:30 -5:30, 4 people per shift.
2. Pumpkin Artists: Help set up the pumpkin paint area.Help decorate the pumpkins, Keep paint supplies stocked, keep area clean. One shift: 1:30 – 5:30.4 people.
3. Mural Tag Art Wall: Help set up the canvas and paints on the outside wall [weather permitting].Guide people on how to paint the mural. Keep paint supplies stocked, keep area clean. One shift: 1:30 – 5:30, 4 people per shift
4. Hospitality: Work with the Hospitality Chair in setting up the food tables, keeping the tables stocked. Two shifts: 12:30 – 2:30, 2:3- 5:30. 2 per shift
5. Silent Auction: Assist the auctioneer with paintings to auctioned off, and collecting monies for sold art work. One shift 1:30 -4:30 , 3 people per shift. The Art Auction is a fundraiser for the Basic Art Classes. Bids will be collected every 30 minutes or so. (We wlll set up a separate payment table where art can be taken for the bidders to collect.)
CALL for ART DONATIONS
We need art donations for the Silent Auction – a fundraiser for the Basic Art Classes. Description: small works, 11×14 or smaller, to go on the auction tables. All types of work welcome, including crafts and 3D.
Contact Michele Quarton at Michele.Quarton@gmail.com to volunteer.