The annual TxN exhibit is back for its 32nd year! This prestigious five-state competition pulls entries representative of the the best of American art. Sponsored by the Irving Art Association and the Irving Arts Center.
The 2017 Texas & Neighbors Regional Art Exhibition is open to all artists 18 and older living in Texas, Arkansas, Louisiana, New Mexico and Oklahoma. Up to three works of art may be entered by an artist for an entry fee of $40 ($35 for IAA members). $9.000 in prizes! Artists may also earn signature status by exhibiting in five shows. Juror for the 2017 exhibition is Michael Holter. Deadline is Feb. 1, 2017
See the official Texas & Neighbors website at texasandneighbors.com for the prospectus and online registration form. Printable version of prospectus: 2017txnprospectusweb. Subscribe to the TxN mailing list.
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
All events will take place at the Irving Arts Center, 3333 N. MacArthur Blvd., Irving TX 75062.
Visit www.lrvingArtsCenter.com for directions.
- Deadline for entries Wednesday, February 1, 2017
- Notification of acceptance February 20, 2017
- Shipped paintings arrive March 6 -10, 2017
- Hand deliveries Sat., March 11, 2017 10am – 3 pm
- Juror talk & Reception Sat. , March 11, 2017 7 pm – 9: pm
- Exhibit dates APRIL 29 – JUNE 3, 2017
- Reception & Awards Ceremony Sun., April 30, 2017 2pm – 5 pm
- Strike Sun., June 4, 2017 1:00 -5:00 pm