- Contacts: email@example.com – for officers go to Contacts page.
- For the latest IAA NEWSLETTER click here
MEMBER NEWS NEEDED email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- PHOTO ALBUM – A photo view of IAA events. Email photos to email@example.com
- New Page – MEMBER NEWS
CALLS FOR ENTRY / OPPORTUNITIES more
- Deep Irving Market Days Oct. 17 & Nov. 28, 2015 $20/booth https://www.facebook.com/Deep.Irving.1903 http://www.deepirving.com/
- Nov. 28 – call for art for the Annual IAA Holiday Art Exhibit.Holiday theme is not required, but we’ll group those on a wall. Free to enter for IAA members. Show off your new work! Bring your work 10am -2 pm. Volunteers needed for intake & hanging. Exhibit will hang through Jan. 23, 2016. Show chair: Susan Murray contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volunteers needed for IAA’s Christmas Card & Crafts Workshop for the Irving Arts Center. Dates: the evening of Dec. 4th, and three Saturday afternoons – Dec. 5, 12 & 19. Contact our workshop chair VET at email@example.com.
- Exhibit Space/Opportunities: Now booking 2016! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for reservations at the Jaycee Park Center for the Arts. Remember, free exhibits for the small (west) gallery is an IAA member perk!
- For free exhibits at the West Irving Library, contact email@example.com. Exhibit space can be shared with other artists.
- Meetings & Demonstrations are held on the 4th Tuesday at 6:45pm, Sept. – May. Guests are welcome. note: Refreshments are now served at 6:45 pm; meeting starts at 7pm.
- October 27 —PAT KOCHAN watercolor
EXHIBITS / EVENTS more
- September 27 – October 27 2nd Annual IAA Youth Exhibit. Reception & Awards, Sunday, October 18, 2-4pm
- September 25 – December 5, 2015 IAA 2015 3rd Annual Animal Art Traveling Exhibit at the West Irving Library, 4444 W. Rochelle, Irving TX 75062
WORKSHOPS / CLASSES / ACTIVITIES more
- TUESDAYS Tuesday Painters FREE group hours: 10:30am – 3:30pm; contact firstname.lastname@example.org about
- THURSDAYS Thursday Painters (oriental art) FREE contact Contact TAO Arts President Pat Southard at 214-534-9501 or email@example.com about
- Oct. 1, 8 & 22 Free Basic Gelli Printing Instructor: Sharon Giles Registration closed.
- Oct. 1, 8 & 22 Watercolor & Inks I followup to the Basic Class. Instructor Pooran Lashini contact her to register: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Oct. 2 – Family Night Arts & Crafts
- Oct. 9 Open Art Night: Topic tba FREE contact email@example.com For group project announcements, click here.
- Oct. 23 Open Art Night: Art Journaling Meetup
FREE contact firstname.lastname@example.org For group project announcements, click here.
- Oct. 24 Copic Art Class; contact email@example.com (meets on 3rd Sat.) http://laura-griffin.com/blog/
- Oct. 24 & 25 Kaligrafos: Round Robin Workshop http://www.kaligrafos.com
- Oct. 30 – Nov. 1 Go Big, Go Bold: Abstract Painting Workshop (instructor Filomena Booth firstname.lastname@example.org) WORKSHOP IS FULL.
- Nov. 13 – 15 Nancy Medina: Painting Brilliant Florals and Landscapes in Irving, Texas – contact Nancy Medina at email@example.com, 214-802-5537
- Nov. 14 Copic Art Class; contact firstname.lastname@example.org (meets on 3rd Sat.) http://laura-griffin.com/blog/
- Nov. 19 Gelli I – Watercolor Printmaking – followup to the Basic Class on Gelli Printing $35. Instructor: Sharon Giles – sign up at sharongilesart.com
New membership categories:
Active Member $30/yr. | Active Member/Spouse $50/yr | Senior Member $25/yr. (65+) | Youth $10/yr. (age 12 – 18) | College Student $15/yr. (full time only ) | Patron Member $100/yr | Associate Member (Irving art teachers — FREE but does not confer active membership privileges)
- Facebook: Like us on the Irving Art Association Page
- Twitter: Follow us via @IrvingArt
- Subscribe to email updates from Irving Art Association:
Click on button or hit enter to subscribe.