- 20% off regular purchases at Asel Art Supply
- Eight membership meetings held September through May on the fourth Tuesday at 7:00 pm. (Except December)
- Free lectures and demonstrations in a variety of media.
- Artist of the Month, with prizes: The winners are displayed in the gallery for the next month and posted on the website as well.
- Discounted exhibit entry fees for any IAA hosted competition including:
- Texas & Neighbors Regional
- IAA Member Juried Show
- Annual Animal Art Show nationwide
- Member artists may exhibit FREE in the West Gallery
- Free non-juried IAA members exhibit each December
- 22 exhibits annually open to the public.
- CAAP exhibit opportunities to local businesses.
- West Irving Library – annual members exhibit and individual artist exhibition opportunities
- Irving Arts Center sponsored events throughout the year including:
- IAC Holiday Card Workshops
- IAA Membership show winners at Irving Arts Center.
- Directory of member websites.
- Gallery of winning artwork for IAA competitions
Workshops & Classes
- FREE painting groups (Tuesday Painters (all media) and Friday Open Art Nights & 3rd Sunday Open Art
- FREE basic classes in many media – oil, drawing, watercolor, calligraphy.
- Over 10 workshops conducted by professional artists, and workshops cosponsored by IAA with other art organizations.
- Opportunity to teach and demo in Open Art groups and IAA-sponsored workshops
- Monthly newsletter and web site.
- Secure online membership directory (contact email@example.com for password)
- The fellowship and inspiration of local artist members for beginners, professionals, instructors and public art teachers.
- IAA Library: art books and dvds for check out to members only.
- Equipment: Mat Cutter,Easels and tables, Dry Erase Board, Digital Camera, Paper Cutter, Light Box & Overhead Projector (Members may use equipment at the center — not available for check-out.)
Jaycee Park Center For The Arts
Facility is maintained by the Irving Parks and Recreation Department. Now upgraded for handicapped entrance and restrooms. A beautiful park setting, complemented by hippo sculptures created by David Iles for the Irving Art Association and donated to the City of Irving.
Facility amenities include a full kitchen: Microwave, Stove top, Oven, Ice Maker, and Refrigerator.
East Gallery space – 2100 sq. ft – maximum capacity 75 – 100 people.
West Gallery space – 780 sq. ft. maximum capacity 20-35 people.