The 31st Texas & Neighbors Regional Art Exhibition
APRIL 16 – MAY 14, 2016
Irving Arts Center
Thanks to our juror Soon Warren, who has selected 80 wonderful pieces of art from 80 artists to be in the next Texas & Neighbors show. There were 195 artists competing from five states with 499 images, so narrowing down to the best was a difficult process.
Congratulations to those twelve Irving Art Association members whose work was chosen: Helen Bailey, Lynne Buchanan, Annanya Chowdhury, Katherine Elliott, Ann Hardy, Navneeta Khemka, Deepa Koshaley, Suzanne McNeill-Sparks, Ashley Milow, Gwen Revino, Ron Stephens, and Cynthia Stone.
IAA Exhibits Team:
Sharon Giles, Susan Murray, Linda Wood Shotwell, Mark Thompson, and VET
Volunteers at the Irving Arts Center are needed for March 12 (intake) and April 17 (reception). Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to volunteer.
- Entry Deadline Monday, February 1, 2016
- Notification of Acceptance February 15, 2016
- Shipped paintings arrive March 7 -11, 2016
Framing and Shipping Guidelines
- Hand Deliveries & Judging Saturday, March 12,2016 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Juror Talk & Reception Saturday, March 12,20167:00 – 9:00 pm
- On Exhibit APRIL 16 – MAY 14, 2016
- Reception & Awards Ceremony Sunday, April 17, 2016 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Strike Sunday, May 15, 2016 1:00 -5:00 pm
PREVIEW ART GALLERY